“Simplicity is the only thing that sufficiently reorients our lives so that possessions can be genuinely enjoyed without destroying us.”Richard Foster
- Meeting present needs without compromising meeting future requirements.
- Based on international standards:
- United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDG’s)
- International Finance Corporation Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiency (IFC EDGE)
- Integrated approach based on “triple bottom line”:
- Economic Prosperity.
- Environmental Stewardship.
- Social Responsibility.
- Connectivity to nature and/or natural elements – biophilic design.
- Following the ASHRAE Standard 55
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy efficiency
- Water Resources Optimization
- Low carbon print
- Science based optimization
- Certification by third party evaluation
- Higher sales prices.
- Quicker sales cycles.
- Lower operational costs.
- Healthy and Comfortable.
- Ecological and Nature Related.
- Master Planning, Architectural and Interior Design Packaging, Scheduling, Coordination and Management.
- Design and Quality Standards definition
- Design & Constructability Review
- Coordinate design and construction with statutory submissions regarding legal and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with client and other consultants for a coordinated, consistent and objective design result.
- Assist to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Verify Shop Drawings, Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans and Material Submittals.
- Collaborate or lead teams of architects, engineers, and other specialists in projects from conception – to execution completion.
- Monitor the selection, scheduling, and coordination of main contractor and subcontractor activities, and other issues that may occur, prepare cost estimates, budgets, flag current or potential issues.
- Circular economy design.
- Design to reduce waste and pollution.
- Green design
- Value engineering
- Scope definition and project procedures, work packaging strategy
- Planning and Scheduling Construction Works
- Construction Progress Reports and Architectural Status Reports.
- Change & Claims, and Payment management
- Project Execution and Implementation Planning, Project Delivery Strategy
- Contractor pre-qualification procedures and processes
- Monitor the selection, scheduling, and coordination of construction activities, prepare estimates of work timetables and report work progress during construction, flag delays.
Building and Urban Rehabilitation
- Provide solutions most adapted to your goals and needs, maximizing the advantages associated with an rehabilitation compared to a new building.
- Construction, reconstruction, alteration, conservation, improvement, repair (of constructive, functional, hygienic and safety pathologies), recovery and adaptation of the space works.
- Improving functionality, habitability and conditions of use, while maintaining its fundamental character.
- science and experience based solutions.
- Optimize the use of the building’s space and maximize physical and financial capital.
- Ensuring agility, control and transversal coordination of the entire construction process.
- Unique to your vision.
- High constructive quality.
- Lower initial investment.
- Reduce the ecological footprint.
- Simplification of procedures.
- Focused on environment, art, engineering, architecture, and sociology.
- It can include sustainable development of natural spaces with many plants, creating an ecosystems that suits the needs.
- Using principles of ecology, hydrology, horticulture, geology, and design technology to create a green space that allows for sustainable urban living.
- The soil, climate change, pollutants, and various other factors are evaluated carefully to choose the plants and trees, while keeping design aesthetics in mind to finally create a natural environment that boosts the well-being of you and your loved ones.
- Combat environment toxicity.
- Storm Water Management.
- Troubleshooting using nature.
- Weather Control.
- Healthy and Therapeutic environments.
- Construction planning
- Order Management
- On Site and Off Site investigation
- Check for compliance with building regulations, safety regulations and appropriate construction techniques.
- Take act in site surveillances and inspections, respective reports, to identify conflicts and impacts in the construction, analyze rectification proposal carried-out on-site by the contractor, and survey the works.
- Prepare punch list reports for defect rectification during construction and/or handover.
- Flag defective works and liaise with other parties for defect rectification.
- Testing & Commissioning
- Guarantees & Warrantees management
- Tender, Negotiation & Award
- Precise material use to reduce waste.
- Controlling waste management.
- Constructing green buildings.
- Conserving Energy.
- Selecting sustainable materials.
- Streamline Preventive Maintenance.
- Organize Inventory Management.
- Reduce Downtime.
- Improve Cost-Effectiveness.
- Enhance Communication.
- Increase Compliance.
- Simplify Bookkeeping.
- Improve Asset Management.
- Support Condition-Based Monitoring.
- Maintenance Plan.
- Operations and Maintenance Setup.
- Safety standards definition.
- Cyclic Enhancement.
- Team Management.